Thursday, May 30, 2013

I LOVE FOOD Genesis 1:29

I love food. I'm not going to pretend that I don't. I find myself saying sometimes...why can't these delicious things be healthier for you? Then as silly as it may sound for those who don't understand...I felt the Lord tell me, "Of course Melissa, don't you think I had that in mind when I made you?!"...and it hit me...did you ever eat a piece of fruit and think ...why is this so good? Like I pulled it out of the ground and it was ready to eat! How awesome is our God? I'm trying to lose weight so I log in all my food intake daily and I eat a TON of fresh fruit and vegetables. They are so low in calories and sugar but loaded with healthy nutrients our bodies need. Even my precious chocolate, the Heaven to my mouth, comes from the ground. I mean...how AWESOME is our God?? He knew and He provided...So I'm happily dumping my bag of chips or loafs of man made bread and picking up the food my Father prepared for  me... Oranges freshly picked from the tree...tomatoes fresh off the vine...grapes right off the bushels...strawberries!! my favorite!!! right off the bush ...yummmmmmmy! Thank You Father <3 I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU

Genesis 1:29
And God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.




No comments:

Post a Comment